A career or a refresher in explosives is exciting and challenging and requires a skill set that includes accuracy, theoretical knowledge and powerful attentiveness to safety and protocol.
The blasting course focuses on these parts while providing blasting students with plenty of hands-on experience so they can confidently blast with confidence.
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Describe explosives and how to assemble them;
- Describe regulations governing the use of explosives;
- Describe requirements for storing explosives;
- Describe procedures for explosive deployment;
- Describe recording procedures;
- Describe procedures for disposing of explosives.